We are looking for a passionate developer who wants to take on the challenge of designing and implementing a platform based on our own distributed game server technology. You will work both in a team and independently, and take ownership on design and implementation for key systems within our platform. We strive for technical excellence and need you to venture outside of your comfort zone, learning, and implementing new technologies. You need to be able to take initiative and find creative solutions to complex problems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and maintain features for our in-house developed game server platform
- Design distributed, real-time, scalable systems as part of a team
- Integrate and use other frameworks or external services
- Write tests to ensure the code really does what it needs to, and keeps on doing so
- Maintain our Docker / Kubernetes / Helm definitions and Azure DevOps based CI/CD pipeline
- Support and mentor other team members
- Be creative and vocal to improve the development team and process
WHAT WE ARE USING
- .NET Core
- Docker / Kubernetes / Helm
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Table
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com. Also include links to any external projects, GitHub repositories, LinkedIn profile, etc.