We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who wants to take ownership of the infrastructure for our game server technology and help to develop this into our future platform. You will need to be able to work both as a team and independently. We strive for technical excellence and need you to venture outside of your comfort zone, learning, and implementing new technologies. You need to be able to take initiative and find creative solutions to complex problems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain Docker / Kubernetes / Helm definitions
- Create Azure DevOps based CI/CD pipeline for our upcoming game platform
- Manage our resources (Clusters, Linux VMs, Databases, etc.) on Azure
- Make sure our services are running around the clock
- Maintain and expand monitoring
- Build scripts in Powershell to automate pipelines and processes
- Work closely with server and game teams to build and support gaming products.
- Help migrate our infrastructure definitions to Pulumi using C#
WHAT WE ARE USING
- .NET Core
- Docker / Kubernetes / Helm
- Azure DevOps
- Application Insights
- Azure Table
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also include links to any external projects, GitHub repositories, LinkedIn profile, etc.